• Vulvodynie / Vulvare Vestibulitis (Schmerzen am Scheideneingang)

Hallo zusammen, ich war hier erstmals vor 12 Jahren mehr aktiv und habe unter anderem durch dieses Forum gelernt, dass es auch andere Frauen gibt, die Schmerzen am Scheideneingang haben. Das hat mich damals ermutigt von Ärzten zu fordern, mich ernst zu nehmen. Ich hatte seit Beginn der Pubertät Probleme mit Pilzinfektionen, phasenweise "chronisch", es…
  • 175 Antworten

Bei meiner Kultur ist jetzt doch etwas gewachsen, ich gehe gleich in die Apotheke mein Rezept einlösen.

Und hole mehr Ibuprofen, meine Zyste hat mich die halbe Nacht wachgehalten. Ich hab noch keine Ahnung, wie man Zysten vorbeugen kann. Ist erst das 2. mal.

Hello ladies,

I am glad that I finally found this forum after days and days of researches on the internet.

I recently moved to Cologne but, unfortunately, I am not yet able to speak German on a level to carry on a conversation about vulvodynia :-D I really really hope it is not a big problem for you all.

First of all thanks for sharing your experiences and stories, they are, indeed, encouraging and informative (thanks to Google translate).

So my story is as follows: After antibiotics and fungus treatment, I have been suffering from discomfort and burning sensation on the left side of my vaginal opening on labia minora (well when the pain is too much it extends all the way to anus) for like 40-45 days (of course nothing compared to what I read here). In the past that specific part was aching rarely but never I had this burning sensation before. It feels like there is an irritation there and if I provoke this irritation by touching, by taking a shower, by walking too long, by increasing the contact of that area with air, it starts burning. So in the very early days of this period, I went to a pharmacy where I was given deumavan. I used deumavan for two weeks but there wasn't a big improvement. Then I went to my gynecologist in Cologne. First time, she couldn't see something, only a little redness but when I was at her clinic, it wasn't hurting anyway. I was also checked for Urinary track infection and fungus and they were both negative and she prescribed cortizon cream which I used for a week. Yet, I am not sure if it worked any good for me. Because cortizon cream didn't help me either, second time, my gynecologist told me to use Aqualibra tablets as I told her that it also hurts during urination. Aqualibra is more for preventing inflammation, fighting pathogens and relieving symptoms of urinary track infection. Since I've had urinary trac infection aa few times before, I know how it feels and I am not entirely sure if the pain annoys me right has to do with UTI, but I took the pills anyways. Up until using Aqualibra, Almost everyday the burning and discomfort was beginning with my first visit to the toilet early in the mornings and lasting till 10-11am. During the day I was pain and discomfort free. After Aqualibra the frequency and timing of the pain changed. So I used Aqualibra 2 weeks, in the first week, I also took probiotics (once in a day), and I had one of the worst pains in that week. Second week (which is last week), I had pain only when I took a shower or pee without washing there. But in those times burning sensation was not on that specific part but closer to clitoris around urethra opening. Moreover, every night when I go to bed at night, I had stinging and stabbing pain on my vulva (which were rather bearable). After Aqualibra the frequency and timing of the pain changed. So I used Aqualibra 2 weeks, in the first week, I also took probiotics (once in a day), and I had one of the worst pains in that week. Second week (which is last week), I had pain only when I took a shower or pee without washing there. But in those times burning sensation was not on that specific part but closer to clitoris around urethra opening. Moreover, every night when I go to bed at night, I had stinging and stabbing pain on my vulva (which were rather bearable). After Aqualibra the frequency and timing of the pain changed. So I used Aqualibra 2 weeks, in the first week, I also took probiotics (once in a day), and I had one of the worst pains in that week. Second week (which is last week), I had pain only when I took a shower or pee without washing there. But in those times burning sensation was not on that specific part but closer to clitoris around urethra opening. Moreover, every night when I go to bed at night, I had stinging and stabbing pain on my vulva (which were rather bearable). But in those times burning sensation was not on that specific part but closer to clitoris around urethra opening. Moreover, every night when I go to bed at night, I had stinging and stabbing pain on my vulva (which were rather bearable). But in those times burning sensation was not on that specific part but closer to clitoris around urethra opening. Moreover, every night when I go to bed at night, I had stinging and stabbing pain on my vulva (which were rather bearable).

I was again pain and discomfort free for the last two days but this early in the morning after peeing, again around urethra burned so much like 3 hours (around midday I got my period maybe my vaginal area is more sensitive then ever at the moment) .

Some points I noticed during this period are:

1. Since the beginning of this period, if I don't drink enough water and pee for sometime my urine smells very bitter and unusual (which was never the case for me).
    2. When I feel depressed or sad, I have more stabbing and stinging, electrical pain on my vulva.
    3. I don't have any pain during or after sex.
    4. The pain always start with itching and discomfort.
    5. I may even say that wearing panties helps me as it limits the contact of my vulva with air.

Two possible solution (at least works for me):

1. When it hurts so much waiting like after 15-20mins and rinsing with cold water alleviates the pain greatly and keep my feet warm.
    2. applying coconut oil.

Given these records and after all the things that I read on the internet, I suspect that I might be suffering vulvodynia. I know that is too early to say that or I am being a bit more anxious but I wanted to share this with you to get some general idea and doctor (gynecologist, dermatologist etc.) advise in Cologne area, because it seems like not many doctors are familiar with vulvodynia. When I search for a gynecologist or dermatologist or any other specialties what should I consider? What test I should ask for so that the diagnoses stage gets faster?

Much appreciated if you can help me and thanks for reading my looooong post.

Have a healthy and good day !! :-)

I used to go to a gynocologist in Cologne, but wasn't happy, so I can't recommend them. The best doctor I have found is in Werne (Frauenarztpraxis am Salinenpark, Elke Grotegut-Semik). Since I moved it takes me 2-3 hrs to drive there, but she wrote a detailed protocol including studies for further treatment for my local gynocologist.

twen schrieb:

Rose30

Ich würde deinen Post gern in deutsch lesen.

Vielleicht einfach mal in Google Translate kopieren. Das hat sie mit unseren Posts so gemacht.

Barbara82 schrieb:
    twen schrieb:

Rose30

Ich würde deinen Post gern in deutsch lesen.

Vielleicht einfach mal in Google Translate kopieren. Das hat sie mit unseren Posts so gemacht.

Danke , das mache ich.

Well thank you very much! it is such a shame that only a few gynecologists are familiar with Vulvodynia :(

Habt ihr schon mitbekommen, dass das Forum Ende Februar geschlossen werden soll?

Hier wird derzeit rege diskutiert, ob sich ein Team findet, dass ein neues Forum aufbaut und ich schaue mich etwas um, was es für vergleichbare Foren gibt.

Barbara82 schrieb:

Habt ihr schon mitbekommen, dass das Forum Ende Februar geschlossen werden soll?

Hier wird derzeit rege diskutiert, ob sich ein Team findet, dass ein neues Forum aufbaut und ich schaue mich etwas um, was es für vergleichbare Foren gibt.

Wo steht das?

Parisfan schrieb:

Schade...hat schon jemand ein vergleichbares Forum gefunden?

Leider nein , bin auch noch auf der Suche.

Wie geht es dir?

twen schrieb:

Leider nein , bin auch noch auf der Suche.

Ich schaue auch, ob ich fündig werde.

twen schrieb:

Wie geht es dir?

Danke der Nachfrage - meine Vulvodynie ist momentan mein geringstes Problem. Ich schrieb ja schon, dass ich einen Bandscheibenvorfall habe. Dummerweise habe ich trotzdem beschlossen, den Abfluss in der Badewanne zu reinigen - das war gar nicht gut. Der Arzt tippt auf Muskelverspannungen und hat mir Ortoton forte verschrieben. Das hilft aber null, stattdessen habe ich unangenehme Nebenwirkungen.

Morgen habe ich wieder einen Termin beim Orthopäden. Ich hoffe nur, dass ich nicht doch operiert werden muss. Gerade in Corona-Zeiten will ich nicht ins Krankenhaus.

Parisfan schrieb:

Gerade in Corona-Zeiten will ich nicht ins Krankenhaus.

Aber auch ohne Corona nicht unbedingt. Vielleicht hilft erst einmal Physiotherapie.

Na mal sehen , was dein Doc morgen sagt.

Parisfan schrieb:

Ich schaue auch, ob ich fündig werde.

Sag Bescheid wenn du was gefunden hast , ein bisschen Zeit haben wir ja noch.