• Der ultimative Fotobewertungsfaden

Dieser Faden ist für diejenigen gedacht, die gerne ein Foto von sich zur Diskussion stellen wollen, nicht um sich in den Mittelpunkt zu stellen, sondern um Ratschläge zur Optimierung des eigenen Erscheinungsbildes einzuholen. Eigenständige Fotobewertungsfäden sind bitte zu unterlassen, genauso wie dieser Faden nicht für themenfremde Diskussionen oder…
  • 55 Antworten

mintmaedchen - Yeah, I guess every country has there stereotypes. Anyways Ithere are not only blonde people in America ;-)

There are like hundreds of different teeth-whitening systems around :-)

Haven't used any in a while but Crest Whitening Strips seems to be a good bet. Pretty cheap but does a good job. I think the key is, to not smoke and drink no coffee but lots of water.

The girl in my pictures looks very pretty in person, maybe some bad pictures...

Cranberry, yeahh we like to smile a lot. Maybe we're always happy? ;-D

I don't see what's wrong with showing nice teeth while smiling, but you're right. I noticed that most of the people here don't smile at all, or just very subtle.

Jenny, you're english is perfect. Don't worry, just keep going with it :-)

Emma, to me he is the one who looks younger, not you ;-)

Btw, he's not wearing lipstick, is he? ;-)

Like his hair cut..

Dazed - I think the first 2 pics you posted make you look like Bam. Don't know why, just looks like him ;-)

Cranberry, yeahh we like to smile a lot. Maybe we're always happy?

I don't see what's wrong with showing nice teeth while smiling, but you're right. I noticed that most of the people here don't smile at all, or just very subtle.

There´s NOTHING wrong with smiling the way you do!!! I like people who smile a lot, really.

It´s just a difference between German and American people I guess. I have an American penpal from Ohio - I have a really positive attitude towards American people and next year I will spend my holidays in Florida - I cannot wait I am really excited.

So don´t think I am criticising you in any way.

ashley: no, no he isn't wearing lipstick! it's just a bad photo... i'll upload another tomorrow, my mother has the camera on which the photos of our holiday are.

btw, i sent you a pm!

well i don't know, maybe it is because of the picture, i think in RL we look different than on photos...

No, no problem at all. Even if you criticised me, that's what this is about,righ?

mintmaedchen - I got you one more pic of my friend, here she looks a bit different - I also got you one of her boyfriend :-)

http://img277.imageshack.us/im…/323696121pllfudphfd4.jpg

That's her boyfriend Rick in the middle. He's a really nice and cool guy - just fooling around with his employees. Both work at Abercrombie&Fitch by the way :-)

http://img387.imageshack.us/im…/405918310tjsmgmphww3.jpg

she's also beautiful, i like her boyfriend toox:) (but mike-bryan is better ;-D:-x)...

the girl has such beautiful white teeth, even if i brish them 5 times a day they don't have this colour :°(>:(

ashley- yeah, but some persons look very similar in reality and on pictures... some look more pretty on photos i think! but i think i m not very photogen... in reality i look more pretty :-)

have you seen my pm?

Yeah, is just answered it ;-)

Escada - Yeah, Mike is a cutie ;-) Don't know what he's doing right now but maybe he's gonna stop by here sometime soon. He and his girlfriend are just so nice and laid back people and so easy to talk to.

Especially Mike's private house parties are awesome - there are a lots of funny stories about that ;-)