Steffi: Ja aber ist schon länger her, so auf Seite 200 oder so :-) Ja ein bisschen schneiden ginge schon, die Spitzen sind vom Meer und der Sonne auch schon kaputt, aber ich will sicher nicht viel von der Länge verlieren... Naja, mal schauen, gehe dann nach meinem Abi mal wider zum Frisuer...

Hey thanks for the compliments - I appreciate it.

Cinderella, why should someone say you're jealous? Not at all, I'm sure you're one beautiful girl ;-)

But you have to explain to me what "typical american" means to you :-)

You people are very friendly - nice environment to be in.

I had a quick look at some of you pictures.

Is it just me or does DAZED18 look like Bam Margera from VivaLaBam? I though he's like his twin or something ;-D

Which is a good thing, though.

Mike told me Germans look like Americans. I can see why he said that, but still you guys say I look somehow different? ;-) That's pretty messed up.

One thing I wonder about - does "typical American" mean something good or bad? |-o

Just curious...

Emmea18, you look like a girlfriend of mine. She's 16 though. She's got the same nice lips as you do and those gorgeous eyes every guy would fall in love with ;-) - You definitly look american (hope you see it as a compliment) - pretty cute girl

Escada [STC] - I didn't notcie your pic at first. You got that nice hair going for you and nice skin.

Only thing that bothers me is that you look so sad :°( -

Definitely someone who looks american in my opinion ;-)

Zitat

Cinderella, why should someone say you're jealous?

when someone critisizes (i dont know if i wrote the word correctly ;-D|-o) someone who looks good others say that he or she is just jealous:-/:)*

Only thing that bothers me is that you look so sad

i know but i didn't find any other pic, tomorrow i'll take some new pics because today i look like crap

Zitat

Escada [STC] - I didn't notcie your pic at first. You got that nice hair going for you and nice skin.

Definitely someone who looks american in my opinion

thaks :)*:-x

don't worry about spellings sweety - hey, everyone can criticise me in every way they like to - also my boyfriend ;-) We can take it don't worry ;-D;-D

What about the style of clothing we wear? Do germans like it? Is it different? Cause I only saw pictures of your faces.

What about the style of clothing we wear?

i think its almost the same... i like abercrombie clothes but its an american label which doesn't exist in germany >:(:(v

everyone has an own style here but i don't think it differs from what american people wear :-D