also ich muss sage Escada ich glaube du hast die schönsten blauen augen, die ich bis jetzt gesehen hab! kompliment (auch wenn du ja nicht wirklich was dafür kannst :)^ )

ashley20 you're the first person, who says to me, that i look like bam. personly i don't think so, but if you say that.

gute nacht zusammen zzz

mintmaedchen - Yeah, I guess every country has there stereotypes. Anyways Ithere are not only blonde people in America ;-)

There are like hundreds of different teeth-whitening systems around :-)

Haven't used any in a while but Crest Whitening Strips seems to be a good bet. Pretty cheap but does a good job. I think the key is, to not smoke and drink no coffee but lots of water.

The girl in my pictures looks very pretty in person, maybe some bad pictures...

Cranberry, yeahh we like to smile a lot. Maybe we're always happy? ;-D

I don't see what's wrong with showing nice teeth while smiling, but you're right. I noticed that most of the people here don't smile at all, or just very subtle.

Jenny, you're english is perfect. Don't worry, just keep going with it :-)

Emma, to me he is the one who looks younger, not you ;-)

Btw, he's not wearing lipstick, is he? ;-)

Like his hair cut..

Dazed - I think the first 2 pics you posted make you look like Bam. Don't know why, just looks like him ;-)

Cranberry, yeahh we like to smile a lot. Maybe we're always happy?

I don't see what's wrong with showing nice teeth while smiling, but you're right. I noticed that most of the people here don't smile at all, or just very subtle.

There´s NOTHING wrong with smiling the way you do!!! I like people who smile a lot, really.

It´s just a difference between German and American people I guess. I have an American penpal from Ohio - I have a really positive attitude towards American people and next year I will spend my holidays in Florida - I cannot wait I am really excited.

So don´t think I am criticising you in any way.

ashley: no, no he isn't wearing lipstick! it's just a bad photo... i'll upload another tomorrow, my mother has the camera on which the photos of our holiday are.

btw, i sent you a pm!

well i don't know, maybe it is because of the picture, i think in RL we look different than on photos...